infinite list of favorite people: danai gurira
I love writing for other actors, women of African descent and people who are generally underrepresented.
Rutina chats about her new movie that came out “13 Sins” and True Blood Season 7.
French Toast Bake
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 cup brown sugar
1 loaf Texas toast
1 1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
1. Melt butter in microwave and add brown sugar. Stir well until mixed.
2. Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
3. Beat eggs, add milk and vanilla.
4. Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan.
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture over bread layer.
6. Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast.
7. Spoon on remaining egg mixture.
8. Cover & chill in fridge overnight.
9. The following day, bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes.
10. Sprinkle top with powdered sugar.
11. Serve with warm/room-temperature maple syrup.
Source: Rach’s Blog